Plymouth South Devon E.Cornwall Carpet Cleaning
- CARPETS cleaned more effectively and left drier than with standard hot water extraction
- UPHOLSTERY wet or dry cleaned
- CURTAINS dry cleaned as they hang in situ – so no ‘down’ time
- LEATHER upholstery cleaned and conditioned
- ORIENTAL RUGS and tapestries cleaned on or off site
- Stainguard protection ♦ Stain removal ♦ Carpet retufting
29 Years Experience ♦ Fully Insured ♦ NCCA Advanced Member
- Superior deep cleaning equipment • Very powerful extraction • Fast drying system
- A drier finish
- Domestic and commercial
- No job too small or too big
- Free phone estimate, or Free survey and quotation
- A firm written quote every time, for your assurance and peace of mind
- Advanced member of the National Carpet Cleaners Association
- Established 1987
Serving Plymouth, Ivybridge, Kingsbridge, Saltash, Torpoint
Serving Plymouth & South Hams using the best equipment & materials giving the best possible results – anything that can be safely extracted out will be, and we aim to get your carpet as dry as possible too.
Wet or dry cleaning of fabric upholstery – getting it as clean and as dry as we possibly can. Also cleaning and conditioning of leather upholstery.
We can bring your curtains back to life, giving them freshness and enhanced definition. This is done in situ, so no need to take them down. Includes a careful thorough vacuum, followed by the dry cleaning process.
Stain removal is of course a major part of the service we give during the cleaning process. We carry a large range of stain removers – used in the right way we can resolve many stain situations. Having said that, some stains really are permanent whatever you try – even for us!
After completion of the work you will receive a free stain removal guide.
We can sometimes remedy or improve an odour problem. However we never guarantee to remove an odour from a carpet or fabric.